View Single Post
Old 01-27-2011, 08:19 PM   #10
montalex
Fanatic
montalex ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montalex ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montalex ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montalex ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montalex ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montalex ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montalex ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montalex ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montalex ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montalex ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montalex ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: KindleDX,Kindle 4, Kindle Keyboard 3G
Quote:
Originally Posted by strangeseraph View Post
I'd better be careful how quickly I put books in my cart, or click that 1-click option. I need to keep an eye on the credit card.

First it was a matter of finding Kindle versions of all my favorite paperbacks. (J K ROWLING! HELLLLOOOO? Where's Harry and co?? ) But this book series I've started reading that I hadn't is good. I used to be afraid of buying books I HADN'T read because I thought it would be a waste. I'll probably stick to authors I know for now, but I feel once I'm bolder I'll get a bit riskier in my purchases.

The thrill of buying kindle books, using the kindle, and all that, I have a feeling I've found my new best friend. More importantly, I'm reading again! After years of my books sitting on a shelf waiting to be picked up, now I'll always have them on hand, at a moments notice, not collecting dust forgotten.

Kindle!
I just sent you a P.M.
montalex is offline   Reply With Quote