Thread: Accessories Kindle 3 Cover Fail?
View Single Post
Old 09-02-2010, 07:04 AM   #10
TheKindleWorm
Guru
TheKindleWorm can program the VCR without an owner's manual.TheKindleWorm can program the VCR without an owner's manual.TheKindleWorm can program the VCR without an owner's manual.TheKindleWorm can program the VCR without an owner's manual.TheKindleWorm can program the VCR without an owner's manual.TheKindleWorm can program the VCR without an owner's manual.TheKindleWorm can program the VCR without an owner's manual.TheKindleWorm can program the VCR without an owner's manual.TheKindleWorm can program the VCR without an owner's manual.TheKindleWorm can program the VCR without an owner's manual.TheKindleWorm can program the VCR without an owner's manual.

Device: Kindle 3G, iPhone 3G, iPod 4G, PB 360, Sony 600 sold, Kindle 2i sold
Quote:
Originally Posted by HarryT View Post
It has the enormous advantage, compared to separate lights, that the light goes out when you fall asleep (as I inevitably do). That really is a very significant feature.
Yes that happened to me last night - I must have nodded off and the Kindle was laying on top of me in sleep mode and the light was off. Excellent feature and no worrying about it draining the Kindle battery unnecessarily.

I absolutely love the lighted cover. Yes it is pricey but I don't think it is significantly overpriced. I mean it is genuine leather, very neatly made, the metal hinges are gold plated and it has an excellent little light. Most covers cost around £15-£25 and then if you also want to buy a decent clip on light that cost around the same price and you'd need to buy the batteries too.

If you have the money then it is well worth the splurge. The only thing I would do to improved the cover is have an internal pocket so I could keep my screen cloth with it as well.
TheKindleWorm is offline   Reply With Quote