View Single Post
Old 09-19-2021, 10:49 AM   #133843
pdurrant
The Grand Mouse 高貴的老鼠
pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Voyage
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hemmi View Post
I have single vision lenses and I'm sure it's partly due to age. I can't focus up close with my contacts in anymore. The eye doctor suggested some reading glasses to help that. I said no, not wearing glasses with my contacts. Defeats the purpose of contacts!
In that case, I recommend varifocals.

Presbyopia comes to everyone. The human eye's ability to change focus reduces steadily with age, but most people only notice it when it starts to affect vision at normal reading distance. That's usually in their very late 30s or early 40s. By the mid-50s, the ability to change focus has pretty much gone for everyone.

Winning with info.
pdurrant is offline   Reply With Quote