View Single Post
Old 08-02-2017, 11:00 AM   #3
coplate
Guru
coplate ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.coplate ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.coplate ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.coplate ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.coplate ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.coplate ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.coplate ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.coplate ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.coplate ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.coplate ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.coplate ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: prs-505, Kindle Keyboard 3g, PW3
Quote:
Originally Posted by knc1 View Post
Nice choice of name for your collection of special purpose packages.
Use the report "!" button on your own post to send a message to the moderators to get this thread added to the sticky "jailbreak index".
(Our own moderators are gone.)

= = = =

Do I understand this correctly?
Put this package at the top of visible USB storage and use the UYK function to install it?
It depends on only having the device "jail break" - that is, our signature certificate be installed (as in after a "Reset" operation).

Is it too early to describe this in the current jailbreak thread?
The payload of this file is the same as the hotfix step in the current jailbreak thread. The only difference is the header that has the new hardware versions, and the target OTA. I would prefer not to recommend people use this one, if the existing one works for them, but only come to this if they need it for now.

This may change once I can get the other hardware versions and updated "target" into kindletool.
coplate is offline   Reply With Quote