View Single Post
Old 12-31-2014, 01:05 PM   #9
Psymon
Chief Bohemian Misfit
Psymon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Psymon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Psymon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Psymon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Psymon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Psymon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Psymon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Psymon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Psymon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Psymon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Psymon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad, ADE
Quote:
Originally Posted by HarryT View Post
The files have to be here, I'm afraid.
Well, that's understandable. Can I post one book (out of the 4 in the series) and include a link to my site for the rest? I guess my problem is that I have four books in this series, three of which are reasonably small in size (at about 2 megs each), but by far the most important book of the bunch is one volume which is an entire anthology, complete with biographies, analysis & criticism, and TONS of other stuff, literally thousands of pages long, and full of illustrations 'n' stuff -- but that one is too big to upload here (at ~24 megs).

Any suggestions? It'd be nice to share them all here -- especially since I do actually thank the MobileRead Forums in my "Acknowledgements" -- but it would be a shame if I can only share the three less-important books in the series, and not the one that is by far the most important one.
Psymon is offline   Reply With Quote