View Single Post
Old 08-28-2017, 01:00 PM   #7
chaley
Grand Sorcerer
chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by dpilarz View Post
As this feature is crucial to my use of the app, I hope the Calibre Companion developers will be able to solve this soon.
I am the Calibre Companion developer.

The problem is that I cannot for the life of me repeat this problem. In addition, more than 300 people have used Onedrive in the last few days without problems. That says that the problem you two are seeing is rare and strange. But we already knew that.

I did find some information on the web about a similar problem in other apps, caused by differences in the web servers used by the cloud companies. Apparently sometimes a small number of people get connected to server A, perhaps for testing, while most people get connected to server B. If server A is a particular version of a particular web server then the tools that CC uses will *sometimes* fail. Lots of "sometimes".

The posts did suggest a workaround, which I have implemented. If either of you wish, "private message" me an email address and I will send you a beta version APK of CC with the changes to see if they help.
chaley is offline   Reply With Quote