View Single Post
Old 01-17-2013, 08:36 PM   #49
new
K3, K4B, KDX, KFHD, PW1&2
new ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.new ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.new ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.new ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.new ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.new ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.new ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.new ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.new ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.new ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.new ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: K3, K4B, KDX3G, KFHD, PW1, PW2
Quote:
Originally Posted by French View Post
Amazon bought Audible so now when I log into Audible I log in using my Amazon credentials. I mention this because I'm wondering if that's why both seem to have your credit card information...if you log into Audible using your Amazon account that's the link.
They link both Amazon and Audible together. They don't (Audible) even allow separate accounts anymore from what I have read. They make sure you sign in with your Amazon account from the beginning of my contract (a year ago). But never realized I couldn't break the 2 accounts apart until I finished contract.
new is offline   Reply With Quote