View Single Post
Old 12-23-2012, 08:49 AM   #22649
desertblues
Home for the moment
desertblues ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertblues ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertblues ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertblues ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertblues ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertblues ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertblues ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertblues ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertblues ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertblues ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertblues ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: various
@ Prof Crash;
Enjoy your baby as much as you both can.
I know I had Sinterklaas (a kind of Dutch Santa but earlier in december) in person over as soon as my little girl could understand what was happening and the experience was great for me, as a parent.
Also I went all the way with her clothes; sometimes she looked like a little doll. Nice, nice
Quote:
Originally Posted by CRussel View Post
This year we're doing two version -- a vegetarian tamale with roasted Poblano and Anaheim chillies plus corn and cheese (using Feta because it's the closest substitute for the Mexican cheese that should go in them.)
I'll try to make the vegetarian. I welcome some new things to my non-meat/fish menu.

Quote:
Originally Posted by pdurrant View Post
PS I know a secret! A MobileRead Secret! Keep your eyes open over the next few days!
(thinking, thinking...)
What, what.......a mystery story?

in my cup: cold coffee
in my hand: Christmas chocolate
desertblues is offline   Reply With Quote