Thread: Bug report
View Single Post
Old 06-04-2010, 03:02 PM   #43
mtravellerh
book creator
mtravellerh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mtravellerh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mtravellerh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mtravellerh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mtravellerh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mtravellerh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mtravellerh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mtravellerh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mtravellerh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mtravellerh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mtravellerh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PB360°
Quote:
Originally Posted by adbosch View Post
PB302 running v15.2. So far I noticed short battery life (allthough I am constantly changing settings and the like, as compared to my Cybook Opus the PB302 lasts a lot less). And freezing is likely to happen easily when battery is lower than an estimated 60%.
Noted. I have noticed the shorter battery life, too. I think this may be due to some active process during the "sleep" time. We are actively searching the error source.
mtravellerh is offline   Reply With Quote