View Single Post
Old 05-30-2010, 04:20 PM   #11
kennyc
The Dank Side of the Moon
kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle2; Kindle Fire
Quote:
Originally Posted by neilmarr View Post
The harm mankind can do to its host planet (the only one we can live on so far) for profit, convenience or fun scares the bloody pants off me. If I was to come back to life in 100 years as a representative of my generation (I do not believe the world will actually end in December 2012), I could not but blush at the words thrown my way ... I could certainly not excuse our abuses. CONSIDER THE CHILDREN. Neil
In addition to the environment, I'm concerned about those bloody pants....are you okay?

kennyc is offline   Reply With Quote