View Single Post
Old 12-02-2019, 11:33 AM   #9
milady133
Groupie
milady133 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.milady133 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.milady133 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.milady133 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.milady133 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.milady133 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.milady133 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.milady133 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.milady133 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.milady133 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.milady133 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Forma, Hisense A5
Quote:
Originally Posted by peaceridge View Post
Just let me know when any new Android one comes out so I can make sure NOT to update it. I've just gone back to Android for my favorite books as CC for IOS is pretty much currently crap. I can read new books on it, but trying to find an old one just doesn't work, so if I want to reread a book it's back to Android, as much as I like my Ipad.
+1 Given all the problems IOS users are facing, I don't want any update to the Android app
milady133 is offline   Reply With Quote