View Single Post
Old 12-30-2017, 11:01 PM   #33
DNSB
Bibliophagist
DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Sage, Forma, Clara HD, Lenovo M8 FHD, Paperwhite 4, Tolino epos
Hmmm... the number of books read for 2017 was 484 books which included several series I re-read when a new book was released. I haven't included the books I've read on a Tolino epos but that's only 8 or 10 and I haven't found a way to pull stats from it.

Not sure how much I am going to read in 2018 but probably in the same range unless I decide to cut down my hours per month spent reading--according to Kobo's Reading Life, for the last 5 months reported, I'm averaging about 147 hours per month.

TBR? What's a TBR? The last time I had a stack of books waiting to be read was when a local used bookstore held a going out of business sale and I picked up 3 boxes of books. Hugh B. Cave's Murgunstrumm & Others is the only title that sticks with me from those books--Lee Brown's cover was enough for that.
DNSB is offline   Reply With Quote