View Single Post
Old 11-17-2017, 03:57 PM   #13
June
Addict
June ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.June ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.June ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.June ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.June ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.June ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.June ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.June ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.June ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.June ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.June ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra, Oasis 1&2 and others
Quote:
Originally Posted by Derek87 View Post
- have you had an issues with the connecting the cover for recharging?
- how even is the lighting (it would be great to compare against other kindles you may have owned)?
- any color gradient issues you have "learned to live with"?
- what kind of battery life do you experience for the KO1 without the cover? (pls share roughly the backlight levels you use)

thanks in advance!
- I like the lighting, but then I usually read with max level 5 (out of 20). If I turn the front light up to 20 and look for it, I do see "half circles" of maybe 1/4 inch of brighter light on the button side. But does not bother me when reading with low light
-no color gradients that I notice
-battery without the battery-cover is enough for reading "an afternoon or so", with light at 5 and Kindle in Airplane mode. So perfectly usable.

That said, I *think* the battery life in general has degraded a bit since I got my Oasis (on release), it is NOT something I have measured, but I haven't changed my reading habits, and I think I am charging it more often. But not more than every few days.
June is offline   Reply With Quote