Thread: Seriousness How big is your calibre library?
View Single Post
Old 09-13-2017, 01:18 PM   #6
drjd
The Couch Potato
drjd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.drjd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.drjd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.drjd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.drjd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.drjd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.drjd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.drjd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.drjd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.drjd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.drjd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Glo, Kobo Touch, Archos 9, Onyx Boox C67ML Carta
4168 eBooks in my Calibre library, to be precise right now. My source of books have been Amazon, Kobo, B&N and other stores that are not existent now. I have collected quite a few free classic books from Gutenberg and MR library too. My library also includes many scanned PDFs which are either technical manuals/ research papers and some books which have gone out of print now, but I had a print copy with me.
drjd is offline   Reply With Quote