Thread: Seriousness How big is your calibre library?
View Single Post
Old 09-13-2017, 11:52 AM   #5
latepaul
Wizard
latepaul ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.latepaul ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.latepaul ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.latepaul ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.latepaul ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.latepaul ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.latepaul ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.latepaul ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.latepaul ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.latepaul ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.latepaul ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: a variety (mostly kindles and kobos)
840. Mostly ones that I've bought. I did grab a bunch of freebies early on in my ebook career but I mostly purged those a few years ago so that the free ones I was left with are mainly 'classics'.

There are 20 which are metadata only and have no associated ebook file. Mostly these are library books. I have a true/false custom column for "In progress" and so I like to add a record if my current read is a paper book. It's a bit inconsistent really because I've never added all my paper books that I had before I started buying ebooks.
latepaul is offline   Reply With Quote