Thread: Seriousness How big is your calibre library?
View Single Post
Old 09-12-2017, 11:17 PM   #2
crich70
Grand Sorcerer
crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: K3, Kindle Paperwhite, Calibre, and Mobipocket for Pc (netbook)
Currently I don't know how many I may have. I had to replace my HDD in my netbook and everything that was on the old HDD is now inaccessible. I do often save the books to disk and then burn them though. I must have several thousand at least. A mix of PD from Munsey's and PG and some that I bought in epub format from B&N in the past as well as many that I bought from Smashwords via their Summer/Winter sales & Phoenix Pick of course.
crich70 is offline   Reply With Quote