Thread: Seriousness How big is your calibre library?
View Single Post
Old 09-12-2017, 11:13 PM   #1
sydmalicious
Cantankerous Contrarian
sydmalicious ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sydmalicious ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sydmalicious ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sydmalicious ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sydmalicious ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sydmalicious ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sydmalicious ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sydmalicious ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sydmalicious ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sydmalicious ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sydmalicious ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: MapleRead, iPad Pro 12.9" 2018, iPhone 12 Pro, Kobo Forma 32gb
How big is your calibre library?

I've been in a few threads where people have 30-100k books in their Calibre libraries, some even 1Mil!

I only have 4,000 or so. I only started reading ebooks in 2012 when my ex bought me a Nook Color as a going away present...we were friends and I was leaving town to move to Pittsburgh. Eh hem.

Anyway, I would like to know the size of your library. How and where did you get so many books?
sydmalicious is offline   Reply With Quote