View Single Post
Old 12-07-2016, 08:21 AM   #29
astrangerhere
Professor of Law
astrangerhere ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astrangerhere ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astrangerhere ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astrangerhere ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astrangerhere ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astrangerhere ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astrangerhere ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astrangerhere ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astrangerhere ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astrangerhere ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astrangerhere ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Elipsa, Kobo Libra H20, Kobo Aura One, KoboMini
Quote:
Originally Posted by astrangerhere View Post
My numbers goal is 60 books, which is a little under my yearly average. But my substantive goal is to continue to diversify. I want to read more of the dead tree books my wife purchases and I want to read more "across the aisle" in genres or subjects I have avoided in the past.

I disagree with a shocking number of people on many major issues, and I want to take some of my reading time to listen to the other side.
I also have a sub-ish goal - keeping reliable tracking.

This year, I am using youtuber Let's Read's massive book tracking spreadsheet. It is one place to track format, price, and many other things that I am interested in. It also spits out some really nice charts. If anyone else wants to have a look, you can find a link to his spreadsheet in google sheets HERE and a video walking through the features HERE.