View Single Post
Old 11-13-2016, 01:00 AM   #35
LadyKate
Fanatic
LadyKate ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LadyKate ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LadyKate ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LadyKate ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LadyKate ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LadyKate ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LadyKate ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LadyKate ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LadyKate ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LadyKate ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LadyKate ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: android 4 (samsung tablet and asus tablet)
Quote:
Originally Posted by BetterRed View Post
@Terisa de Morgan - I have library A and library B, and both have a similar 'filepath/File Path' column. If I copy books from library A to library B the column 'filepath/File Path' values are retained if they're not empty, but they're empty the column in library B gets a path in the Temp directory.

@LadyKate - would your additional problem be related to this ==> Bug #1641278 “Custom columns don't copy on create new library”

BR
The library I was copying the structure from was not empty BetterRed. All of the other custom columns EXCEPT the one created for and used as a column in the GetFileName plugin were created in the new library. I'm trying to remember if there were any values in the original attempt.

I just did a test and the column copied. Now I'm wondering if columns with no values copy ?? hummm.
LadyKate is offline   Reply With Quote