View Single Post
Old 07-13-2016, 08:35 AM   #2
pdurrant
The Grand Mouse 高貴的老鼠
pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Voyage
Quote:
Originally Posted by willbeaufoy View Post
I have a book pdf that opens fine if you just open it as a file before adding it to Calibre, but once you add it to Calibre (2.62) it opens blank with a message 'this document has no pages'. Why might this be? I can't really add this as a bug as it only seems to affect this book.
calibre displays PDFs by first converting them to an ePub. I think this conversion is going wrong.

Double-check this by actually trying an explicit conversion and see what you get.
pdurrant is offline   Reply With Quote