View Single Post
Old 07-20-2015, 01:01 AM   #73
Purple Lady
Grand Sorcerer
Purple Lady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Purple Lady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Purple Lady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Purple Lady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Purple Lady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Purple Lady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Purple Lady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Purple Lady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Purple Lady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Purple Lady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Purple Lady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Huawei MediaPad M5, LG V30, Boyue T80S, Nexus 7 LTE, K3 3G, Fire HD8
Quote:
Originally Posted by Froide View Post
Ditto on the yummy! Hope you enjoyed it.

RE: " When I looked they all said romance somewhere in the list of genres, but maybe The Shuddering only had paranormal listed and not romance."

I now get what you mean. I'd initially misinterpreted your post as if it meant all the books were listed as being primarily romances. That wasn't the case. Nor was that what you meant, anyway. My bad.
If I see romance in a list of genres, to me that means it has more than just minimal romance otherwise it wouldn't be listed at all.
Purple Lady is offline   Reply With Quote