View Single Post
Old 07-20-2015, 12:30 AM   #72
Froide
Wizard
Froide ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Froide ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Froide ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Froide ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Froide ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Froide ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Froide ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Froide ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Froide ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Froide ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Froide ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Samsung Galaxy and Windows devices. RIP: Palm & Nook devices.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Purple Lady View Post
It wasn't just me...

Edit: sorry, my ice cream was delivered before I could finish this. Coconut cream pie ice cream - yummy!

The post right after this months list was posted said they were all romance this time. When I looked they all said romance somewhere in the list of genres, but maybe The Shuddering only had paranormal listed and not romance. I've seen paranormal used too often as a code word for romance, so I thought it was romance too. Last month all except one was romance, and since I only got my Tab S recently I've only looked at these past two months. I hate romance books and avoid them like the plague.
Ditto on the yummy! Hope you enjoyed it.

RE: " When I looked they all said romance somewhere in the list of genres, but maybe The Shuddering only had paranormal listed and not romance."

I now get what you mean. I'd initially misinterpreted your post as if it meant all the books were listed as being primarily romances. That wasn't the case. As that was not what you meant, my bad.

Last edited by Froide; 07-20-2015 at 06:06 AM.
Froide is offline   Reply With Quote