View Single Post
Old 07-02-2015, 03:13 AM   #63
Manabi
Wizard
Manabi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Manabi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Manabi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Manabi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Manabi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Manabi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Manabi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Manabi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Manabi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Manabi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Manabi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Paperwhite, Galaxy S22
Quote:
Originally Posted by Purple Lady View Post
I remember the last one had mostly romance too. I just bought my Tab S recently - is it usually this way?

I read Flee and don't remember it being romance. I tried to look at the book but I had borrowed it so I only have an entry in Calibre.
No, it's not usually this way. Till last month and this one I haven't noticed any months this heavy on one particular genre, and definitely not romance. Two months being heavy on the same genre is very weird.

I don't believe Flee actually is romance, at least not as most people think of it as a genre. If you look at it on GoodReads, not many people have tagged it that way:

Sounds like it has some romance in there, but it's not a main focus of the story. I'm going to go with Flee, it sounds kind of meh, but beats the hell out of the others.

Last edited by Manabi; 07-02-2015 at 03:14 AM. Reason: Forgot to italicize book title
Manabi is offline   Reply With Quote