View Single Post
Old 01-17-2013, 07:54 PM   #102
taustin
Wizard
taustin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taustin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taustin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taustin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taustin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taustin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taustin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taustin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taustin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taustin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taustin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nook
Quote:
Originally Posted by GlennD View Post
Powell's is an oddity even by indie standards though. I've never been in a bookstore even close to its size - you have to grab a map on the way in to find your way around. I've literally gotten completely lost in that building.
Now you remind me of Acres of Books, which is now gone, and Bookman, which is still there. Both started small, and took over their entire strip mall. Acres was mildly dangerous in places, because as they took over more and more buildings, they just knocked holes in the walls between for doorways, and some of the aisles were about 18 inches wide.
taustin is offline   Reply With Quote