View Single Post
Old 10-18-2012, 01:18 PM   #117
hwlester
Wizard
hwlester ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hwlester ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hwlester ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hwlester ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hwlester ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hwlester ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hwlester ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hwlester ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hwlester ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hwlester ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hwlester ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony Reader PRS-T1, Kindle Touch, misc. Android devices, Nook HD+
Quote:
Originally Posted by xendula View Post
Interesting, I find the exact opposite. I check my wishlist on luzme.com to compare prices every now and then.
Wasn't even aware of luzme.com. Looks cool. Just tried it to search for an ebook that was released 2 weeks ago (that Amazon and Apple had on release day, but ebooks.com didn't get until a week after it was released) and discovered that Kobo finally got it. Will add this to my arsenal of sites to check for bargains.
hwlester is offline   Reply With Quote