View Single Post
Old 04-19-2012, 05:19 AM   #10
tubemonkey
monkey on the fringe
tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Moto E6, Echo Show
Quote:
Originally Posted by soondai View Post
Gonna more than pay for itself by letting me keep my dumb phone for a few more years.
I do the same. I have an old school flip phone (Samsung). I then pretend I have a data plan and save the $30 I'd have to pay each month. That gives me $360 each year to spend on tech gadgets.

My Tech Fund comes in very handy on Black Friday and for super buys. For example; Walmart recently (08 Feb) had the Fire on sale for $149 ($199 + free $50 GC), so I got one. Now they're about to put the $79 Kindle on sale (29 Apr) for $49 ($79 + free $30GC), so I just might get one.

My Tech Fund allows me to update my gadgets on a regular basis without straining my budget.
tubemonkey is offline   Reply With Quote