View Single Post
Old 09-14-2010, 01:33 AM   #115
GraceKrispy
It's Dr. Penguin now!
GraceKrispy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GraceKrispy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GraceKrispy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GraceKrispy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GraceKrispy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GraceKrispy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GraceKrispy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GraceKrispy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GraceKrispy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GraceKrispy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GraceKrispy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad mini, Samsung Note 3, Sony PRS-650 (rarely used now)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lexi Revellian View Post
If I'd used that first cover, Grace, it wouldn't quite have matched the contents. Remix is an easy read, but it's not chick lit; though my daughter reckoned anyone who likes chick lit would enjoy it, and she's read more in that genre than I have.
yep, got that from your earlier description, just commenting that covers like that get me interested Wasn't meaning to suggest that you should take it because it'd make me buy it or anything. I wasn't very clear on that.

I'm about 1/5 through your book right now, and I can definitely see that third cover of MoeJoe's as a possibility. Of course, I haven't finished it yet! Enjoying what I've read thus far though....

Last edited by GraceKrispy; 09-14-2010 at 01:44 AM.
GraceKrispy is offline   Reply With Quote