View Single Post
Old 01-22-2010, 09:44 AM   #1
Joykins
Wizard
Joykins ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Joykins ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Joykins ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Joykins ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Joykins ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Joykins ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Joykins ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Joykins ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Joykins ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Joykins ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Joykins ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: kindle Oasis 2018, kindle 4 NT, kindle PW2, iPhone, iPad mini
Has anyone else had any issues with their nook freezing up?

It seems like it has gone to sleep but it will freeze on the page I'm reading or the last read page. I don't know how long after an action this takes to happen, but it seems like a few minutes. I'll hit the page turn buttons, no luck. I'll try the touch screen, no luck. I tap the power button and it sort of restarts the device fine except for the fact that it won't remember the most recent page read and takes a couple minutes to sort of reboot.

This had happened 3 times since I received it on Wednesday. It's annoying. Also I think it is unnecessarily draining the battery. Is there a fix for this or should I contact B&N or is it the known bug being fixed in the next release?

Other than this issue I really love my nook.
Joykins is offline   Reply With Quote