View Single Post
Old 03-31-2023, 02:29 PM   #7
Sirtel
Grand Sorcerer
Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Sage & Libra 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by DuckieTigger View Post
Not every possible data is sensitive enough, or valuable enough to need a proper backup. Using the cloud is fine by storing your stuff on someone else's computer to safekeep you from accidental deletion on your device. It is a backup as in backup plan, not a backup as in data backup.
For me, cloud is the only possible off-site backup. I don't have any place I visit often enough to keep my stuff up to date. What use would I have for a 6-12 months old backup?
Sirtel is offline   Reply With Quote