View Single Post
Old 12-31-2019, 01:48 PM   #3
Pajamaman
Wizard
Pajamaman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pajamaman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pajamaman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pajamaman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pajamaman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pajamaman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pajamaman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pajamaman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pajamaman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pajamaman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pajamaman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Onyx Nova
I use a nook glowlight 3 and it has buttons. I have been able to set the buttons up with koreader. The buttons were not a priority fof me, but now I have them I do like to use them. I have also set the whole screen except the center to be a next page button, so I have multiple options. I need never reach and it works with both hands.
Pajamaman is offline   Reply With Quote