View Single Post
Old 02-14-2018, 09:44 PM   #1
Richwood
Astronomy Nut
Richwood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Richwood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Richwood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Richwood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Richwood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Richwood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Richwood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Richwood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Richwood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Richwood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Richwood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle (All), Kobo (Multiple), Sony (most) and Nook Glowlight Plus
PRS-950 With Lighted Cover Arrived

I just got a PRS-950 with the Sony factory lighted cover. Got from Seattle Goodwill via a ebay listing for $45 + shipping. 16 bids so surprised it went so inexpensively. None of the photos showed the lighted cover clearly so surprised to get it. Makes for a large ebook reader as cased it is 6" wide and 8" high, larger than I expected. A bit larger than the cased Kobo Aura One. Battery on this one seems to be in very good shape as it arrived showing all 4 bars of battery charge and I doubt they would have charged it immediately prior to packing.

Did have to rebuild the file structure as memory was wiped clean including manuals and photos it normally came with. Fortunately I had all of them.

Last edited by Richwood; 02-14-2018 at 09:50 PM.
Richwood is offline   Reply With Quote