View Single Post
Old 05-11-2017, 07:00 PM   #11
tracey1
Addict
tracey1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tracey1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tracey1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tracey1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tracey1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tracey1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tracey1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tracey1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tracey1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tracey1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tracey1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
Quote:
Originally Posted by jswinden View Post
No one would want that crap today, except for a few people who still think eInk is all the rage.
Its really not about that. It's about it being easy on the eyes. As somebody with dry eyes I get significant relief off using electronic paper. I struggle extremely with LCDs etc especially when I look at them for a longer period of time. Products like this would be ideal for me and a lot of other guys.
tracey1 is offline   Reply With Quote