View Single Post
Old 10-14-2017, 11:02 AM   #48
jscris
Addict
jscris is an accomplished Snipe hunter.jscris is an accomplished Snipe hunter.jscris is an accomplished Snipe hunter.jscris is an accomplished Snipe hunter.jscris is an accomplished Snipe hunter.jscris is an accomplished Snipe hunter.jscris is an accomplished Snipe hunter.jscris is an accomplished Snipe hunter.jscris is an accomplished Snipe hunter.jscris is an accomplished Snipe hunter.jscris is an accomplished Snipe hunter.

Device: k1 - KAO2, ipads, h2o, KA1, inkBOOK, T80s, Mars, Nova Pro
Quote:
Originally Posted by harisled View Post
I have created a ticket to check if I can get a replacement because mine definitely has touch problems.
I have reset to factory settings, and tried with Developer options>show touches and I can see that it is not registering all my touches.
Also tried drawing apps and there are problems even drawing a line

If anyone else has bought the case the turns off/on the screen, can you verify that if you fold the cover back the magnet locks the screen? Because it does that on mine...
Yes to all of that. I've already complained to them about the case (no answer) and last night I finally had time to try it out. Mine is branded Icarus. I've had many e-ink readers, Kobo, Kindle, Nook, and never had to return one. It seemed to work up to the time when I had three books loaded and bought Moon+ Reader, although there were some touch issues. Then it became intolerable. I spent a long time on it, did a factory reset, which removed my account info but not the books I'd sideloaded, and it's still a dud. First time I tried after the reset I couldn't even get the date set because touches weren't registering. Like Icarus, it doesn't fly. Very unhappy, as long as we waited for this.
jscris is offline   Reply With Quote