View Single Post
Old 08-09-2020, 05:57 PM   #23
maddz
Wizard
maddz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.maddz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.maddz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.maddz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.maddz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.maddz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.maddz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.maddz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.maddz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.maddz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.maddz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Forma, Icarus, iPad Mini 2, Kobo Touch, Google Nexus 7
Well, the bloke has got a 27". Base-level graphics, mid range processor & storage. It's to replace my 2009 iMac which is on Sierra and won't go past that. (The bloke's Mac Pro is even older and is on Snow Leopard.) My only issue is going to be Kindle for Mac and ADE; I suspect I'll run a copy of Mojave on a thumb drive to get round that, plus I may be able to keep my copy of Office 2008 going that way.

It should be arriving in a couple of weeks time.
maddz is offline   Reply With Quote