View Single Post
Old 12-12-2019, 10:07 AM   #19
icallaci
Guru
icallaci ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.icallaci ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.icallaci ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.icallaci ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.icallaci ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.icallaci ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.icallaci ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.icallaci ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.icallaci ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.icallaci ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.icallaci ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Elipsa
Quite a few of my epubs use font-family: monospace, with no mention of Courier at all. Currently this displays on the ereader as sans-serif instead of monospace. Is there any way to force this to display Courier-whatever instead? I tried changing one of these to font-family: "Courier", monospace, but that didn't seem to work either. I tried a bunch of different things (Courier fonts side-loaded into a fonts subdirectory, no Courier fonts side-loaded, ePub, KePub, turning off the reader between each try)...nothing worked. If I have a monospace font embedded into the epub, it works, but everything else displays as sans-serif, not monospace.
icallaci is offline   Reply With Quote