View Single Post
Old 08-15-2009, 10:34 AM   #11
Halk
Fanatic
Halk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Halk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Halk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Halk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Halk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Halk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Halk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Halk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Halk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Halk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Halk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-650 (PRS+ alpha - thanks Kartu!)
Quote:
Originally Posted by HarryT View Post
The fact that the screen is smaller is pretty much a non-issue, in my experience (I have both a Gen3 and an Opus). The screens have the same pixel resolution, and if you do have problems - eg in poor light - you can simply increase the font size a little to compensate.
I'm sorry if you've already answered this, Harry.

How do you feel about the Opus in comparison to your Gen 3? Do you prefer one over the other? Assuming that the firmware was flawless and you had a dictionary in ePub, do you find the Opus is more ergonomic?
Halk is offline   Reply With Quote