View Single Post
Old 05-19-2013, 10:39 AM   #13
Rizla
Member Retired
Rizla ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rizla ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rizla ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rizla ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rizla ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rizla ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rizla ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rizla ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rizla ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rizla ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rizla ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nook STR (rooted) & Sony T2
I used this very simple guide:
http://www.babblingengineer.com/how-...eader-monster/

Honestly, if you can't follow it, you probably won't benefit from rooting your nook. The Relauncher app that comes with the Nookmanager program cited in the above link is pretty non-graphical and non-intuitive.

Actually, I've seen vids of people with pretty Nook-Android desktops and I'm not sure how they get that. I guess they are not using NookManager. But the Nook doesn't have a lot or Ram resources, so I suppose the shiny front-end will dig into that. Still, it is pretty, lol.

Edit: Oops. I was talking about the STR. Didn't notice the thread was about the HD+.

Last edited by Rizla; 05-19-2013 at 12:52 PM.
Rizla is offline   Reply With Quote