Thread: Seriousness Light a Virtual Candle
View Single Post
Old 03-08-2013, 09:36 AM   #1380
Pookeysgirl
Wizard
Pookeysgirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pookeysgirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pookeysgirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pookeysgirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pookeysgirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pookeysgirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pookeysgirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pookeysgirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pookeysgirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pookeysgirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pookeysgirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: K3, Kobo Mini
I'd like to light a virtual candle for the 5 year old girl struck and killed by a garbage truck yesterday while walking home after school in Toronto. I don't know her but as a parent it's very hard to hear stories like this. Especially when I have 2 sons walking to and from school every day. My deepest condolences to her family. Her mother is expecting another baby any day now.
Pookeysgirl is offline   Reply With Quote