View Single Post
Old 07-04-2013, 09:48 PM   #68
Ken Maltby
Wizard
Ken Maltby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ken Maltby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ken Maltby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ken Maltby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ken Maltby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ken Maltby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ken Maltby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ken Maltby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ken Maltby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ken Maltby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ken Maltby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Boox Note2, AuraHD, PDA,
Quote:
Originally Posted by BWinmill View Post
The reader's nice, that's for sure. My books are also organized nicely, so the directory navigator is handy. (Easy to do because I have a handful of books. But 8000 books. Wow! That must have taken forever to organize.)

I'm going to take a look around the lua sources to see if there's any easy tweaks for the Aura. I'm hoping someone with knowledge on the hardware end will figure out the light and sleep mode.
Mine are not so very organized, just a couple of folder layers then the file names. While KoReader with it's file manager coupled with the 1000Hz CPU has no problem making the books available, compared to the Adobe Reader Mobile implementation that Kobo has implemented, it is a little primitive looking. Still it does fill the page with text and has a number of adjustments to the text display, just not all the ones or as many as Kobo provides.

Luck;
Ken
Ken Maltby is offline   Reply With Quote