View Single Post
Old 05-29-2010, 10:15 AM   #1
mgmueller
Member Retired
mgmueller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mgmueller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mgmueller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mgmueller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mgmueller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mgmueller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mgmueller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mgmueller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mgmueller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mgmueller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mgmueller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: 26 Readers, 44 Tablets
Arrow What battery duration do you experience?

I've got my iPad only 2 days ago. Probably need some more charging cycles to finally tell.
But for now, I have the feeling I'm way below the 10 hours mentioned in the technical description and discussed in most threads.
My iPhone only does about 5 hours as well, so I wouldn't be surprised if iPad were in the same range.
It's a new gadget, so I'm toying around a lot, which of course negatively influences the battery as well.
mgmueller is offline   Reply With Quote