View Single Post
Old 03-11-2018, 12:34 PM   #1
dandelioncottage
Abibliophobe
dandelioncottage ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dandelioncottage ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dandelioncottage ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dandelioncottage ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dandelioncottage ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dandelioncottage ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dandelioncottage ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dandelioncottage ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dandelioncottage ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dandelioncottage ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dandelioncottage ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad Mini 2 64 gb, Nook Glowlight, iPad 4 (128 gb)
Question Amazon-purchased covers don't show on Paperwhite

Many of the covers for books I've purchased through Amazon don't display on my Paperwhite (7th gen), though they do in the iOS Kindle app. The cover of a book I purchased elsewhere and emailed to my Kindle shows up fine, as do covers of books emailed by Netgalley.

I've tried restarting the Paperwhite, and also switching from Grid View to List View and back again, and a few covers appeared, but not all. I have a little over 1.5 GB free and firmware 5.9.4.

Any tips to make these book covers show up?
dandelioncottage is offline   Reply With Quote