Thread: Kobo Bug thread
View Single Post
Old 01-19-2018, 03:36 PM   #963
Rev. Bob
Wizard
Rev. Bob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rev. Bob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rev. Bob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rev. Bob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rev. Bob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rev. Bob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rev. Bob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rev. Bob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rev. Bob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rev. Bob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rev. Bob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo H2O, iPad mini 3, Kindle Touch
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alan_S View Post
It sounds more like wrong time zone for some reason. Did you change your time zone and daily savings? Or check them?
If you're asking me - I specified file-system time for a reason. Through the GUI as I'm using the device, the time is correct. However, when I connect it to my computer to do things like sideload books, the last-modified time/date on the database is several hours in the future.
Rev. Bob is offline   Reply With Quote