Thread: Name that book?
View Single Post
Old 05-19-2019, 09:21 AM   #1059
Dr. Drib
Grand Sorcerer
Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle: Oasis 3, Voyage WiFi; Kobo: Libra 2, Aura One
Back between 1965-67, a teenage writer (17 years old?) had a science fiction novel published by Doubleday. The author chose a career in journalism. I remember it was selected in the Science Fiction Bookclub at that time (which is how I obtained a very fat Asimov trilogy).

Obviously, I can't remember the author or the title, but after 50-odd years, I would like to read it.

Thanks!
Dr. Drib is offline   Reply With Quote