View Single Post
Old 04-06-2019, 02:02 AM   #2
MustardOrMayo
Connoisseur
MustardOrMayo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MustardOrMayo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MustardOrMayo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MustardOrMayo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MustardOrMayo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MustardOrMayo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MustardOrMayo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MustardOrMayo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MustardOrMayo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MustardOrMayo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MustardOrMayo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Likebook Mimas (main) + (many others)
I just made another recent discovery:
  1. While the page did not mention an Android version, it does mention the use of MediaTek Helio X20, and I did some searching online to come to the conclusion that it may ship with Android 8.1. This is just a guess, though.
  2. I just saw this update video, and when they tapped to open a book, I see a "Opening book" modal that is a clear indication that it's actually using KOReader for its reader engine, unlike Likebook that I found uses FBReader for its engine, but only after digging into the APK for its home shell.
MustardOrMayo is offline   Reply With Quote