View Single Post
Old 01-18-2015, 11:27 PM   #6
chrox
Zealot
chrox ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chrox ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chrox ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chrox ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chrox ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chrox ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chrox ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chrox ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chrox ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chrox ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chrox ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: K3 KPW PB840
Quote:
Originally Posted by gyeben View Post
Hi!

I tried KOReader on a Pocketbook 614 (aka: Basic 2) running firmware 4.4, but unfortunately it doesn't work. I'd be more than happy to help debugging the app.
I already tried starting the app over telnet, so that I could see if it printed some error message(s) to the standard output, but I got no error messages.

EDIT: will KOReader support non-touch PocketBook devices?
Could you post the content of "crash.log" file in "applications/koreader" directory? It has error message on what's wrong.

KOReader only works on touch devices for now.
chrox is offline   Reply With Quote