View Single Post
Old 03-28-2014, 02:59 PM   #23
peterson
Connoisseur
peterson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.peterson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.peterson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.peterson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.peterson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.peterson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.peterson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.peterson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.peterson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.peterson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.peterson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle PW2
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hades77 View Post
when I set DIASABLE_WIFI=1 the Kindle goes to plane mode after updating the first time, but doesn't wake up again, i.e. I always get a timeout. But maybe the problem is in my network.
Code:
[...]
Fri Mar 28 07:57:47 CEST 2014: WiFi is off, turning it on now
Fri Mar 28 07:58:07 CEST 2014: No connection after timeout, aborting.
Fri Mar 28 07:58:07 CEST 2014: Disabling WiFi
Fri Mar 28 07:58:07 CEST 2014: Start waiting for timeout (300 minutes)
I have this at work, too. At home it works just fine, at work it times out 8 out of 10 times. Try increasing the timeout, maybe the handshaking and DHCP stuff takes longer than anticipated.

Quote:
I'm using an open source home automation --> www.fhem.de
The Kindle displays my home informations, like room temperatures, the state of my ipcam and when my baby is sleeping (see attached png).
Nice.
peterson is offline   Reply With Quote