View Single Post
Old 10-31-2012, 06:43 PM   #1298
new
K3, K4B, KDX, KFHD, PW1&2
new ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.new ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.new ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.new ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.new ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.new ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.new ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.new ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.new ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.new ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.new ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: K3, K4B, KDX3G, KFHD, PW1, PW2
Quote:
Originally Posted by koland View Post
I did.

I've deregistered and re-registered (to another account) and not everthing disappears. Apps stay installed, for example (which is nice, I have a number of third party apps on mine), and so does music and docs. I suspect side-loaded videos will stay (I didn't have any), but books, audiobooks and the newsstand seem to get cleared.
Well I deregistered and registered on the KFHD and it did nothing to fix the special offers!

It did delete my email passwords and accounts, audiobooks were deleted. Who knows what else. So I give up.

What gives with the special offers ??
new is offline   Reply With Quote