View Single Post
Old 01-27-2019, 07:19 PM   #10
ilovejedd
hopeless n00b
ilovejedd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ilovejedd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ilovejedd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ilovejedd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ilovejedd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ilovejedd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ilovejedd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ilovejedd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ilovejedd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ilovejedd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ilovejedd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PW4, PW3, Libra H2O, iPad 9.7, iPad 10.5, iPad 12.9
Quote:
Originally Posted by NiLuJe View Post
In the Kindle case, we rely entirely on the system, so I'm going to chuck that one in the generic "Kindle FW doing weird crap in the BG" bin .
Thanks. I noticed it was just the PW4 with the issue. I have a couple other PW3s with KOReader installed and those seem to be working fine.

Hmm is sleep cover an issue with Kindles, too? I use a sleep cover on my PW4 but just neoprene or faux leather sleeves for my PW3s. Then again, could be firmware versions as well. The PW4 is on 5.10.2 while the PW3s are on 5.8.x or 5.9.6.1.
ilovejedd is offline   Reply With Quote