View Single Post
Old 07-19-2010, 12:41 PM   #17
pdurrant
The Grand Mouse 高貴的老鼠
pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Voyage
Quote:
Originally Posted by dlmartin6 View Post
Donna, I agree with you. I think $2.99 for a full length novel is reasonable--that's less than a latte at Starbucks!

I have taken a hit on sales as well, but in time I think readers will get used to the 2.99 price point.
I'd agree. I think that $2.99 for a full-length novel from a new (to the reader) author is a reasonable price.

It might be worth considering eventually putting an older novel up at $0.99 or free (alas, not at Amazon yet for independent publishers) to catch new readers, who will buy your other novels if they like the first one.
pdurrant is offline   Reply With Quote