View Single Post
Old 06-19-2018, 07:15 AM   #2
pdurrant
The Grand Mouse 高貴的老鼠
pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Voyage
I take a daily capsule of Lutein, Meso-zeaxanthin and zeaxanthin. These natural pigments accumulate in the macula at the back of the eye, and have been shown to improve contrast detection, and might protect against macula degeneration.

I take a daily Vitamin D tablet, as recommended by the UK government (especially as I work inside all day).

I take a daily B vitamin supplement along with Omega-3 capsules, since the combination may protect against dementia, although there are some meta-analysis that dispute this.

Oh - and I take iron supplements as I give blood regularly, and a couple of times I've been refused because my iron levels were just too low to be allowed to donate.

Last edited by pdurrant; 06-19-2018 at 10:48 AM.
pdurrant is offline   Reply With Quote